1. Water-reducing agent Water-reducing agent is a surface-active material that is added to concrete to diffuse the cement particles and release the free water in the cement agglomerates, thereby maintaining the workability of the concrete and significantly reducing water consumption Reduce water-cement ratio, improve workability, increase fluidity, save cement. Types of water reducing agents are lignin-based, naphthalenesulfonate-based, water-soluble melamine resins, sugar-dense and the like.
2. Air-entraining agent Air-entraining agent can produce a large number of fine and uniformly distributed closed air bubbles in mortar and concrete, which can improve the workability of concrete, improve impermeability, freeze resistance and durability. Air-entraining agents include sodium alkyl sulfonate, rosin soap, OP emulsifier, 801-2.
3. Set-adjusting agent Set-adjusting agent is an admixture that adjusts the setting time of cement. It has a significant effect on the setting time and strength development of concrete. Regulating agents include retarders, early strength agents, and quick setting agents. Retarder is an admixture that delays the reaction between cement and water, thereby extending the setting time of concrete. Types of retarders include boric acid, phosphoric acid, NNO, calcium lignosulfonate and sodium. Early strength agent can improve the early strength of concrete, and has obvious effects on accelerating the turnover of formwork, accelerating the progress of projects, and saving construction costs in winter. Early strength agents include chloride, sulfate, triethanolamine and calcium formate. Accelerators are generally used in spray or emergency repair projects. Accelerators can harden and harden concrete within a few minutes, and have high cohesiveness. Generally, initial setting is 1 to 5 minutes, and final setting is 2 to 10 minutes. Types of fast-setting agents include Red Star Type 1, 711 Type, and 782 Type.
4. Expansion agent Expansion agent is an admixture that causes expansion of concrete or mortar due to a chemical reaction. Its main function is to compensate the shrinkage of concrete. Expansion agent products include calcium sulphoaluminate, gypsum, iron powder, lime, alum stone and so on.
5. Adding air-entraining agent to the concrete, the air-entraining agent can react with the alkali in the cement to generate gas to form countless independent air bubbles of neutrinos, and generate aerated concrete. The products of the aeration agent include scale-like aluminum powder, sodium rosin, and rosin thermal polymer.
6. Foaming agent Foaming agent can reduce the surface tension of the solution, produce uniform and stable foam, and generate foamed concrete. Foaming agents also have a strong effect of slowing down coagulation. Foaming agent products include rosin soap, animal hair, resin saponin, aluminum petroleum sulfonate and so on.
7. Rust inhibitor Rust inhibitor is an admixture that prevents or reduces the rust effect of the reinforcing steel or metal embedded parts in concrete. Rust inhibitors include benzoate, phosphate, fluorosilicate, and chloroaluminate.
8. Antifreeze Antifreeze is an admixture that lowers the freezing point of water in concrete. Antifreeze varieties include calcium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium metamonite, ammonia water, urea, etc.